Junior Engineer – Salesforce Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Engineer – Salesforce to join our team.
- Contributes to development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements and supplements with the appropriate unit tests;
- Participate in peer discussions on requirements and corresponding solution and understand the overall direction of the Salesforce project;
- Work on development stories that are supported by the architecture of the system;
- User Interface (UI) development.
- Experience in Salesforce.com applications development, configuration and implementation;
- Team player working well with other software developers, business analysts and testers;
- Familiar with/aware of DevOps tools such as, Eclipse, Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Sonar, Jira, Jama, Confluence, Crucible, Jenkins and TeamCity;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate ideas simply and effectively;
- UI Development expertise beneficial.