Lead Cloud Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Cloud Architect to join our team.
- Appraise new technology and assess its suitability for application;
- Diagnose the root cause and provide corrective actions for issues experienced;
- Design and development new UI / UX, create novel data visualisation techniques;
- Ensure requirements for security, design documentation and regulations are well defined within your domain, are complied with, updated and maintained;
- Own the maintenance, optimisation and development of the telemetry platform, based on the Django Web Framework;
- Develop new features independently, or by managing 3rd party providers / contractors, whilst ensuring it can be scaled to 1000’s of devices;
- Contribute to the creation of a long-term technology roadmap;
- Define and deploy AWS cloud infrastructure to support development of the vision;
- Own the development and delivery of new features in line with the technology roadmap.
- Experience with data visualisation and presentation;
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud technology;
- Bachelors or Masters degree;
- The ability to take ownership of problems and sees them through to a conclusion;
- Strong verbal, written, and reasoning skills.