Master Data Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Master Data Administrator to join our team.
- Collecting different types of data dependent on business requirement;
- Continuous random sampling of data to ensure data it is valid and accurate;
- Uploading data into the ERP system;
- Working with internal databases;
- Communicating with internal stakeholders;
- Assisting in data cleaning and assuring acuity of data;
- Task management;
- Looking after the Bill of Materials;
- ensuring all users provide the relevant information to enable changes or updates to SAP;
- Analyse Audit reports and update internal KPI documents;
- Maintain and develop SAP procedures, ensuring they are up to date and relevant;
- ensure all service level agreements are met in full;
- To provide advice and support to accounts, customers, materials and vendors,
- Strong attention to detail.