Network Infrastructure Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Infrastructure Analyst to join our team.
- Be responsible for managing the business-wide Network;
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams to continually innovate projects and enhance efficiency;
- Play key roles in exciting global projects from Switch and Server Migration to Acquisitions and The Cloud;
- Consistently learn, be a problem solver with a passion for developing your technical skills;
- Occasionally provide desktop support within the office.
- Ideally experienced within an infrastructure and network role for the tourism, leisure and hospitality industry;
- Strong technical & problem solving (troubleshooting) skills;
- Technically savvy with a proven background to spot system opportunities;
- Inspirational and inventive with your approach to training and development;
- Inquisitive, logical and objective in researching system usage and methodology;
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly;
- Highly organised, creative and analytical.