Onsite Support Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Onsite Support Engineer to join our team.
- Establish positive ongoing relationships with key stakeholders;
- Provide Event support as required, including set up and operation of AV equipment;
- Work closely with Kinly helpdesk and field service engineers, where required;
- Perform other tasks (deemed as being within your capability) as required by the Company or client;
- Perform daily system checks to insure equipment and room functionality;
- Performs remote testing for local and regional offices;
- Carry out all 1st & 2nd line maintenance to all issues reported;
- Deliver a ‘white glove’ level of customer support at client site;
- Setup and teardown of all scheduled onsite meetings;
- Provide business as usual support & training to internal and external clients.
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Be a reliable, conscientious character who takes pride in what they do and completes tasks on time;
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy;
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day;
- Be available and flexible to work overtime if required;
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure;
- Provide excellent customer service skills, with previous experience of dealing with ‘C’ level executives advantageous.