Product Support Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Support Technician to join our team.
- Diagnosing and repairing faulty RMAs;
- Be flexible – to ensure production output and client demands;
- Be conscientious and have a good eye for detail – to conduct quality checks and ensure data is accurately recorded;
- Liaising with customers;
- Have integrity – to maintain compliance with GMP regulations;
- Fault finding failed PCBAs;
- Calibration and validation of test equipment;
- Have good practical skills – to set-up, operate and strip down modern high speed production equipment;
- Be reliable – able to make a positive contribution to the production team;
- Setting up testing stations;
- Document and record keeping.
- Blister packing experience and/or mechanical skills are considered an advantage;
- Experience as an operator within a regulated production environment;
- Understands and demonstrates the principles Health & Safety and current Good Manufacturing Practice in a Production environment.