Quality Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Specialist to join our team.
- To be the nominated person for the labour standards assurance scheme (LSAS);
- You will support the maintenance of the QMS by raising and ensuring timely completion of CAPAs, deviations, change controls and complaints;
- Ensure Good Distribution Practice is followed in relation to relevant processes;
- To work closely with, and provide support for, the Regulatory Management Specialist;
- As QA Specialist you will prepare for and host client and regulatory audits and help to ensure quality throughout the production process;
- You will assist the Responsible Person (RP) and the Qualified Person (QP) by reviewing product batch files before release;
- Work with the Responsible Person to monitor and ensure compliance;
- Drive QMS improvement in usability, visibility and engagement;
- You will assist in the completion of quality agreements, technical agreements and both internal and external audits;
- To implement the Company’s Quality and Environmental Policy as documented in the Quality and Procedures Manual;
- Assist the business in developing SOPs to maintain compliance;
- Review existing SOPs and approve as necessary, offering input to streamline processes where possible.
- You have 1 years experience in a customer facing role;
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day;
- You have excellent spoken and written English;
- Great communicator;
- Availability to work on the weekends;
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing.