Study human society and social behavior by examining the groups and social institutions that people form, as well as various social, religious, political, and business organizations. May study the behavior and interaction of groups, trace their origin and growth, and analyze the influence of group activities on individual members.
R&D Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a R&D Manager to join our team.
- Guide the team in applying leading and Cutting Edge Technologies to provide the optimum design solution;
- Build the engineering group skills sets / strength in depth through Growth and Development of the team;
- Manage the communication with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure a timely and optimised product design;
- Lead the team in all elements of the Research & Development on projects from Concept Generation through to Design Verification.
- Liaise with PMO on project resourcing & project progress;
- Clear lines of communication with device development teams on project day to day activities, technical issues etc;
- Working closely with peers in the Process Development group to ensure collective robust design / robust process;
- Providing input into new projects being reviewed by lead review / deal desk / PAC Review;
- Detail oriented and hands-on abilities;
- Technically Steer R&D team members guided by a Staff Engineer across several projects;
- Responsible for the delivery of a robust device design in accordance with PMO plan / schedule;
- 8+ Year’s Industry Management experience in a medical product development environment;
- Dashboard Management and associated meetings to review progress against project KPI’s;
- A Level 8 Engineering degree, or equivalent;
- Development Planning for people to build highly skilled Engineering group;
- Reporting device design and development progress to all key stakeholders and site leadership;
- Resource planning and management and efficient utilization of resources;
- Proven R&D manager experience in an online software company;
- Business orientated; ability to read and comprehend information from various sources.