R&D Tax Senior Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a R&D Tax Senior Manager to join our team.
- Provide efficient and successful delivery of R&D tax services to the client;
- Identify opportunities and manage expectations;
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients;
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service;
- Identification of qualifying projects and expenditure through participation in technical and financial discussions with clients;
- Management of a portfolio of clients, including liaison with clients, colleagues and HMRC to ensure claims are optimised and deadlines are met;
- Actively involved in the recruitment of staff, setting out and implement the necessary training;
- Leading meetings with clients, building and developing effective working relationships with colleagues;
- Line management of members of the R&D team and ensuring the development of their skillset;
- Day-to-day client liaison.
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statue;
- ACA or CTA qualification would be ideal;
- Experienced corporate or R&D tax practitioner;
- Proven experience of managing several projects simultaneously;
- Holder of recognised Science or Engineering Postgraduate Degree (MSc/Meng and/or PhD);
- Previous experience of R&D in a relevant science or engineering sector and/or academic environment would also be an advantage;
- Research and Development;
- Research & Development Tax;
- R&D Tax.