Regulatory Affairs Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join our team.
- To participate in and support activities associated with Pall Medical objectives;
- Provision of label copy for Pall Medical CE marked medical devices;
- To assist colleagues in Pall Medical European Regulatory Affairs as directed by the Line Manager.
- The ability to present technical, product and regulatory information clearly and concisely;
- Attention to detail along with methodical approach to work;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Previous experience in a relevant FMCG industry in a regulatory or quality based position;
- Self-motivated and a great team player.