Security Awareness Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Awareness Specialist to join our team.
- Collect, prioritize and distribute details for internal and external audit and customer requests;
- Create dashboards and presentations for internal and external stakeholders in the support of daily operations & departmental strategic plan.
- Basic understanding of IT security industry standards (i.e. ISO-27001) a plus;
- Travel – up to 25% both domestic and international;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Projects a plus;
- Strong communication (verbal and written); interpersonal; customer service and presentation creation skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Experience in Information Security, Marketing, Learning & Development or Communications;
- Must be a self-starter and effective problem solver;
- Additional duties as requested;
- Strong organizational skills including effectively handling multiple assignments simultaneously and prioritizing work effectively;
- Experience in the Information Security, Technology or highly regulated industry a plus.