Senior Cyber Security Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Architect to join our team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with shifting priorities; must be comfortable with change and actively driving improvements;
- Provide response for security related incidents reported for software products;
- Coach and mentor developers to write and implement cryptography (PKI, Code Signing, etc);
- Provide leadership and domain expertise in application cyber security;
- Perform Threat Modeling and Architecture Risk Analysis on software products;
- Analyze and validate completed security improvements and CVE patches;
- Function as cyber security leader in daily Sprint stand up, and provide ownership for all aspects of security lifecycle in product release;
- Audit and exploit applications and systems under development to expose vulnerabilities and demonstrate possible fixes;
- Perform Security Code Reviews, Vulnerability Analysis and research on application code;
- Work with a team of architects and developers, operational leads and functional owners to plan and implement security technical features;
- Guide developers to write secure code and implement secure engineering practices.
- Proven professional experience in Distinct Area of Work (DAW) or IT is essential;
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience.