Senior Front End Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our team.
- Work with customers internal and external to understand their needs and build effective software that works for them;
- Helping to set up code standards and processes within the Front-end Chapter;
- Build, extend and support a suite of React applications that are backed by a variety of services, including REST APIs;
- Mentor, support and upskill other engineers in good engineering practices;
- Building video tools in-browser;
- Collaborate with backend engineers to build software that serves customers in both the short and the long term;
- Define a strategy to perform code migrations to modernise our platform;
- Work within a dynamic & international environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban;
- Experience and passion mentoring engineers;
- Hire and mentor new engineers, maintaining a culture of innovation, teamwork and self-improvement;
- Taking ownership of your work, if you build it, you will maintain it and keep on improving it.
- Community contributor, GitHub etc;
- 2+ years commercial React experience;
- Proven experience working within a startup;
- Previous experience building micro-services;
- Suited to lean and agile working environment.