Senior IT Service Desk Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team.
- To provide second line desktop support to the CFH user base at any company location;
- Maintain and audit inventory of hardware and software;
- Coach and mentor other members of the team;
- Provision and deployment of new joiner accounts, hardware and software;
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided;
- Creating and maintaining process documentation;
- Troubleshooting network, hardware and software issues.
- Good interpersonal skills and a problem-solving approach to issues;
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development;
- Effective personal management; able to work under pressure and manage workload priorities to meet expectations;
- A flexible, customer focused approach to work and attitude to drive through issues to completion with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Strong time management and self-motivation skills;
- A genuine interest in IT – keeping up to date with current industry trends and emerging technologies and best practices;
- Experience working in a Service Desk/Help Desk Support area, preferably within an ITIL environment;
- A Proactive approach to tasks and managing user expectations;
- Experience with all Microsoft desktop operating systems and office suite;
- A desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals;
- Articulate and numerate with great attention to detail and strong communication skills.