Senior UX Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior UX Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate frequent user research sessions with both real customers and business stakeholders to help discover and solve digital problems;
- Perform regular business updates, advocating the voice of the digital customer and sharing knowledge to help inform decisions across the business;
- Lead the digital design process, supporting the ongoing development of our GEL and playbook of learnings;
- Manage the analysis, research, experiments and design process, consistently driving efficiencies and evolving the ways-of-working;
- Oversee all aspects of digital UX including wireframing, prototyping, qual and quant analysis, research, and experiments;
- Support more junior team members by providing mentoring and training where necessary;
- Become the enabler for a team of highly creative and skilled colleagues, helping to manage priorities and clearing the path for success;
- Work closely with the Senior Product Manager to deliver new features and experiences;
- Build out and own the UX roadmap, aligning the team’s priorities with the overall digital strategy and targets.
- Experience in creating, implementing and delivering strategies which meet both business and customer needs;
- 5+ years working in digital ecommerce, ideally within the retail industry;
- In-depth understanding of ecommerce user behaviours and design best practices;
- Proven ability in delivering results through digital experience optimisation;
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of successfully managing and inspiring creative teams;
- Understanding of user centred design processes and agile methodology;
- You will be highly analytical, proficient in web analytics in order to effectively forecast and manage budgets;
- Extensive experience with MVT/AB testing, digital design and user research.