The Senior Validation Engineer coordinates all validation activities by constant communication with affected departments and personnel; oversees and reviews validation area processes and procedures. Prepares all protocols and reports for validation work. Being a Senior Validation Engineer typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. May require a bachelor’s degree. Being a Senior Validation Engineer contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior Validation Engineer typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior Validation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Validation Engineer to join our team.
- Provide direct support to the Associate Engineer;
- Work closely with Senior Engineers driving the quality and standards;
- Interact with internal and external contacts;
- Coordinate design qualification compliance demonstration, owning a requirement traceability matrix completion;
- Deliver projects within time, quality and budget constraints;
- Occasionally visit the clients design team offices (North West Region);
- Schedule and coordinate validation activities with design contractor engineers, work package owners and key stakeholders;
- Perform the front-end validation of equipment/ cleanrooms/ utility systems;
- Collate output of details design from engineers and vendors;
- Interface with the client teams Subject Matter Experts, QA Team and Validation Manager.
- Batchelors degree in an Engineering/Science discipline;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- A background in cGMP compliance within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.