Site Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Administrator to join our team.
- Processing invoices and scanning them online;
- Uploading supplier information onto Excel;
- Ad-hoc admin support to staff members;
- Organise and manage the site office;
- Ensure all personnel signs in and out of site accordingly;
- Purchase and management of general office consumables & sundry items;
- Handling incoming / outgoing telephone calls;
- Monitor compliance of document control system;
- Document filing & storage;
- Booking in meetings and managing the site diary;
- Electronic file storage & management;
- Prepare and distribute reports for the management team;
- Maintain and manage senior management diaries;
- General administration duties;
- Document processing and distribution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Competency at Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Demonstrate an ability to work methodically and analytically with good attention to detail;
- Work on own initiative and can manage many different tasks concurrently.