Site Services Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Services Administrator to join our team.
- Working as part of the Site Services team with close links to EH&S;
- Managing and Supporting Contractor Coordination;
- Support Site Services and EH&S key initiatives/events;
- Provide administrative support to the Site Services team at the Marston Green site;
- Supporting and managing Site Projects;
- Requisition of purchase orders for all of site services functions;
- Management of purchase orders and associated administration;
- Support site statutory and legal requirements;
- Other duties as required to support the departmental requirements on a day to day basis.
- Previous knowledge of SAP and SRM is advantageous but not essential;
- Advanced IT skills (ideally with formal qualifications) – word, excel, PowerPoint, exposure to company specific IT systems;
- Ability to transfer data accurately between systems;
- Good general administration skills e.g. meetings management, minute taking, departmental support, preparation of presentation material;
- Educated to A Level or equivalent;
- Experience working in an EH&S role desirable but not essential.