Solution Delivery Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solution Delivery Consultant to join our team.
- Complete configuration, implementation and testing of 8×8 services;
- Engage with customers onsite and remotely for project kick off meetings, design and delivery sessions;
- Complete detailed design documentation (call flows, user information, call management features);
- Troubleshoot faults in a timely manner, liaising with relevant 8×8 teams and providing excellent customer communication;
- Provide advice to our customers on the configuration of IP networks to best facilitate VoIP;
- Guide the customer on network topologies (TCP/IP, VLANs, CDP, LLDP, DNS), firewall and switch configuration;
- Provide guidance on hosted voice configurations, call centre design and end-points.
- Working knowledge of Telephony, SIP and UC technology;
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated in a customer facing environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong planning and organisational skills;
- Proven experience in design and delivery of complex Call Centre UC solutions;
- Experience of configuring and supporting VoIP systems, Routers, Switches, Troubleshooting LAN/VoIP systems;
- Planning and pre-deployment testing of IP networks for successful delivery of VoIP;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage key internal and external relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience in a customer focused role deploying UC cloud based solutions to multi-location enterprise customers.