Supply Chain Assurance Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Chain Assurance Coordinator to join our team.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with the supply chain, HS2 SCM hub and NGO originations such as the supply chain sustainability school;
- Lead supplier sustainability forums in sharing best practice and upskilling the supply chain;
- Support the development of the sustainable procurement strategy and policy;
- Support the supplier development strategy and lead on elements of implementation;
- Coordinating assurance and capacity requirements with the other Main works civil contractors;
- Attending HS2 working groups on sustainability and community supply chain investment;
- Encourage strong supplier relationships through supplier engagement and multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of developing, implementing, maintaining and improving supplier relationships, performance and assurance;
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment;
- Good understanding of the construction market;
- Strong interpersonal skills and robust appreciation of relationship management;
- Excellent understanding of ISO 20400 or sustainable procurement;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative;
- Collaborative skills and a willingness to work towards MICW accreditation.