Perform standardized qualitative and quantitative tests to determine physical or chemical properties of food or beverage products.
Technical Service Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Service Analyst to join our team.
- Engaging with the different contracts in the business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs;
- Assisting with the planning and monitoring of defined systems, data and digital tools development projects;
- Transforming data for analysis / import / reporting tasks;
- Data migration;
- Investigate complex technical support incidents using SQL server management studio;
- Hold regular meetings with your customers to report service delivery metrics;
- Maintain problem management process;
- Collaboration with Development and Infrastructure Departments;
- Act as an effective escalation point, coordinating with our internal operational teams as required for your clients;
- Measure and report the health and satisfaction levels of your accounts;
- Provide technical support to Customer Service Technicians;
- Promote upcoming software enhancements, products, services;
- Provide monthly Incident trend analysis to Support Manager;
- Monitor and manage escalated Incidents working within agreed service levels;
- Keeping documentation and ticketing system up-to-date.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Passion for providing top quality service to customers;
- Ability to build and maintain close working relationships within a large team;
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills;
- Strong understanding of IT technology concepts, software architectures, MS products, development tools, etc;
- Advanced analytical and investigative skills to resolve complex enquiries;
- Strong communicator;
- Experience of using T-SQL essential;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Flexible working style adapting to changing priorities and tight deadlines;
- Proven ability to work comfortably in a pressured environment dealing with potentially difficult customers;
- Background in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business related field;
- The ability to absorb and retain large amounts of new information;
- Provide clear and concise technical explanations to non-technically minded users;
- A lateral thinker.