Technology Unity Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technology Unity Team Leader to join our team.
- Consistent application of processes and systems across the team;
- Provide technical input to the procurement process;
- Support the preparation and execution of maintenance events such as outages, turnarounds, pit stops and shutdowns;
- Identify continuous improvement potential;
- Provide input to larger/more technically complex projects;
- Develop and commission small/medium sized projects;
- Process scope definition and optimisation;
- Identify and escalate process related threats to Production;
- Ensure the Team monitors, assesses and reports short through to long term performance;
- Graduate recruitment and support (development to Chartered status).
- Inspire and drive the organisation to improve processes and systems that will support safety, reliability and financial performance;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in providing technical support in an Operations environment;
- Able to build plans based around customer data and insight;
- Lead by building a culture of continuous improvement;
- Ideally CEng with a MEng in Chemical Engineering or equivalent qualifications;
- Prior experience of leading a team.