Training Administrator is responsible for the coordination of employee and management training programs. Administers a recordkeeping system to track employee training participation and progress. Being a Training Administrator assists in other administrative and budgeting tasks associated with training programs. Coordinates and tracks participation in outside training activities. Additionally, Training Administrator may coordinate or administer skill or competency assessments, career counseling, outplacement, and other specialized training or development programs for employees. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Training Administrator gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. To be a Training Administrator typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Training Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Training Administrator to join our team.
- Further Education – Collate and record requests for academic support and ensure completion of FE agreements;
- Ensuring that the correct Instructor with the correct qualifications are assigned to courses;
- To provide phone and email support for any Training or Equipment Sales enquires;
- Answering queries and issues from the Instructors for Training Centre and Onsite Training courses;
- Keeping the office environment clean and tidy and suitable to be seen by Customers and visitors attending HQ;
- Budget – Maintain budget tracker for all training, communication and apprentice spend and reconcile against monthly report;
- Processing ad-hoc training requests Collating and recording training requests from the business and action-in once approved or declined;
- Processing internet orders on the relevant system making sure all parties have received the correct information;
- Processing the relevant Course information onto the relevant awarding bodies databases to ensure accurate records are produced and maintained;
- Produce training reports and conduct administrative tasks on our online training system;
- Coordination and processing of data from various business areas in preparation for a monthly training bulletin;
- Coordinate all internal and external training requirements;
- Administer all aspects of training and inductions, including liaising with support functions and hiring Managers;
- Arrange, create, produce and distribute training-related material;
- Support central Learning & Development team to deliver modules of management development learning.
- Working to deadlines;
- Have a high attention to detail;
- Collate course material;
- Customer Service;