User Interface (UI) Technical Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a User Interface (UI) Technical Project Manager to join our team.
- Ownership of the user experience;
- Capture requirements;
- Technical authority for UI development;
- Work across different teams to solve problems;
- Development management & reporting.
- Experience with UI requirements capture techniques (storyboards/use cases);
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins);
- Be experienced in full product life cycle development;
- Able to independently solve problems encountered in the product;
- Experience with agile development methodologies;
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. JIRA);
- Experience with leading version control tools (e.g. GIT);
- The ability to produce good technical documents (UML experience or similar would be an advantage);
- Outsource development management experience;
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering discipline;
- Experience with UI automated testing.