Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
Web Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Designer to join our team.
- Being aware of the competitor landscape to ensure we’re ahead of the game;
- Creating new pages working from the ground up;
- Preparing design assets for developers;
- Defining page layouts using our component library;
- Creating SVGs, artwork and marketing material creation such as brochures;
- Working with project managers to design and build attractive web pages;
- Defining page layouts. ;
- Work with the marketing and product designers to ensure consistency across the brand;
- Creating wireframes, design concepts and mock-ups;
- Creative and technical autonomy over re-design of main website;
- Performing cross-browser testing and debugging;
- Working on projects from initial research, conception through to implementation;
- Designing for user experience UX for both website and mobile with a mobile-first mindset;
- Providing web support to existing customers;
- Helping to build project proposals and project plans.
- Minimum 3 years experience;
- Experience designing across mobile, tablet, desktop;
- Have a strong focus on quality and work to deadlines;
- Proven work as a front-end developer and client-facing experience;
- A self-motivated, independent individual that is passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills combined with a deep and in depth understanding of on-page and off-page SEO;
- An understanding of layout aesthetics with creative design skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Knowledge and experience of OOP and MVC frameworks (ideally Laravel);
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience of rapidly sketching and making prototypes.