Building services Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Building services Administrator to join our team.
- Provide reports and general information for Managers as and when required;
- Administer cyclical servicing including preparation of paperwork for court proceedings if necessary;
- Prepare weekly performance data for Building Services Managers;
- Assist Building Services in achieving performance measure targets, including tenant and client satisfaction feedback and quality performance data;
- Ensure a variety of paperwork and spread sheet are up to date with accurate data;
- Keep paperwork for planned maintenance system filed in accordance to ISO9001 file structure;
- Provide administration support for all Building Services managers;
- Ideal candidates will come from the building or housing industry in a similar role, though this is not essential.
- You must have experience within facilities, engineering or maintenance;
- Strong administration skills;
- Use of SAP would beneficial;
- Good knowledge of Excel.