General Foreman Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a General Foreman to join our team.
- Communicate with site teams;
- Manage the construction works;
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety;
- Supervising contracted staff;
- Motivating the workforce;
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings;
- Using specialist construction management computer applications;
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff;
- Maintaining quality control procedures;
- Problem solving;
- Meeting subcontractors.
- First Aid at Work;
- Further H&S training certificates would be advantageous;
- CSCS Supervisor Card;
- SMSTS or SSSTS Certificate;
- 5+ years’ experience;
- Current and valid CSCS card (preferably Blue Card);
- Ability to read technical documents, specifications and drawings;
- Own PPE (personal protection equipment) required;
- Ability to communicate on site in a good manner;
- Ability to work both as part of a small team or unsupervised.