Maintenance Technician (Electrically Biased) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Technician (Electrically Biased) to join our team.
- Work closely with production to prioritise maintenance/repairs ensuring minimum downtime;
- Provide electrical and mechanical support to the maintenance department;
- Reactive and preventative maintenance of production related equipment and building when required.
- Experience of Inverters, 3 phase motors, PLC`s (preferably Allen Bradley), laser cutting;
- HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering with 17/18th edition regulations;
- Basic mechanical skills, pumps, ovens, gearboxes etc.