multi-skilled electrical maintenance engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a multi-skilled electrical maintenance engineer to join our team.
- Troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems;
- Carry out preventative maintenance, service, installation, commissioning and repair work;
- Identify and develop areas for improvement;
- Provide telephone support to the client on all technical aspects;
- Experimental design circuitry / prototype models;
- Resolve technical queries;
- Test and upgrade special purpose machinery systems;
- Assist other engineers where required;
- Assembly of components and equipment;
- Design or modify mechanical engineering layouts, schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications;
- Provide training to staff to ensure they understand the safe and prescribed operation of the product;
- Completing administration tasks;
- Develop electro-mechanical assembly’s.
- Strong team player;
- Electrical or mechanical background;
- Previous experience working in highly automated and fast paced manufacturing environments;
- Good knowledge and understanding of PLC’s;
- 17th Edition preferred;
- Experience in mechanical fitting, hydraulics, pneumatics and process testing will be advantageous;
- Client facing role – outstanding communication skills required;
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to approach technical challenged calmly and effectively to bring about positive outcomes.