Multi Trade Carpenter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multi Trade Carpenter to join our team.
- Kitchen fitting;
- Painting and decorating;
- Basic electrical maintenance and installation;
- Carpentry maintenance and installation;
- Basic plumbing maintenance and installation;
- Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA;
- Follow health and safety procedures in accordance with company and site require;
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for work as required;
- Ensure that operational issues within the Engineering team are systematically raised and reviewed with the Supervisor’s;
- Operate according to the client’s Facilities QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required;
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate;
- Attend out of hours / on-call work as required;
- Use the client’s preferred suppliers, calling ahead to wholesalers when materials are required;
- Contribute to improvement projects as required;
- Effective and timely communication with the scheduler with regards to call progress and any issues encountered.
- Commercial maintenance experience would be advantage;
- Strong background in Carpentry;
- Full UK driving license;
- CSCS Card;
- Necessary qualifications.