Press Brake Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Press Brake Programmer to join our team.
- To lead a small team working in the press brake department of the organisation;
- Ensure the department meets required targets;
- Works with engineering department to enhance product design and production methods;
- Ensure all finished parts from the section are produced to the correct spec and quality to customer demands;
- Operation and programming of Amada Press Brake machines.
- Excellent team player and able to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Have excellent experience in the program, setting and operation of press brake machines (preferably Amada);
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools;
- Keen eye for detail and able to work to deadlines;
- Fabricating experience;
- Able to work rotating shifts (6am to 2pm) then (2pm to 10pm) rotating weekly.