Press Brake Setter Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Press Brake Setter Operator to join our team.
- Helping and assisting with maintaining the machinery when required;
- Material handling; use of overhead crane and FLT to handle steel;
- Using a CNC controlled press brake to bend sheet and plate material;
- Banding, packing and palletising stock if required;
- Operating and setting an Amada Press Brake.
- Trustworthy, reliable, punctual and hardworking;
- Setting/Operating press brake machinery;
- Ability to work on your own initiative to a high standard;
- Using Hurco and Mazak controls;
- Experience using Amada and LVD machines will be beneficial;
- Working to engineering drawings;
- Working with Amada and Edward Pearson machines;
- Checking off tolerances using measuring equipment;
- Experience setting a Press Brake;
- Key Skills;
- Bending/Folding various types of sheet metal.