Swimming Pool Service Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Swimming Pool Service Engineer to join our team.
- Checking correct operation of equipment in the plant room and in pool hall;
- Carrying out water sample testing;
- Weekly / fortnightly servicing of indoor and outdoor swimming pools and all associated plant;
- Small maintenance works / alterations / plumbing;
- Opening up / closing down outdoor pools at the beginning / end of the season;
- Liaising/ interacting with clients and or housekeepers.
- ISPE qualification (or equivalent);
- Experience in automatic chemical dosing systems;
- Pool construction and or plumbing experience;
- London driving experience;
- Basic understanding of electrics;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics;
- Previous experience in swimming pool servicing;
- Good communication skills;
- Full clean driving licence;
- Ability to communicate detailed and accurate information;
- Well presented;
- Build good working relationships with other parties both internal and external.