Art Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Art Teacher to join our team.
- Ensuring that the teaching area is organized appropriately to provide a safe, tidy, pleasant and stimulating environment;
- Teaching a range of subjects at different levels across the key stages;
- Planning and delivering an appropriate curriculum based on individual needs having due regard to pupil entitlement;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with families/carers.
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team;
- Knowledge of computers and ability to use ICT tools for record-keeping and as an instructional tool;
- Ability to work effectively to a high standard, on occasion, under pressure, meeting deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety & Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and their application.