Behaviour Teaching Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Behaviour Teaching Assistant to join our team.
- Being flexible and able to redirect pupils attention when needed;
- Helping students to develop socially as well as academically;
- Supporting Key Stage 3 pupils on a 1:1 basis;
- Providing high levels of support, both educational and pastoral.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Previous one to one, small group work and/or whole class support;
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach;
- Professional manner. Proactive, engaging and empathetic;
- One to one and small group work;
- Strong behaviour management and confident with challenging behaviour;
- Experience working one on one and in groups;
- Have an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning;
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience;
- Experience working in specialist schools such as SEN schools or Pupil Referral Units;
- SEN experience is essential;
- High levels of professionalism;
- Professional manner;
- Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have challenging behaviour.