Dance Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dance Instructor to join our team.
- Provides a dance performance when required by the Cruise Staff Manager;
- Prepares at least 3 different Dance Demonstration that will be used to enrich the Animation Product;
- Develops and brings to life entertainment and entertainment program leading Dance and Gym Lessons as per department standards;
- Supports the Cruise Staff Manager in entertainment/dancing activities.
- Microphonic skills;
- Proven experience and expertise as Dance Instructor (male or female) in a similar working environment at sea or ashore;
- Fluent English at least 2 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Ability to lead and Gym and Dance classes in the following languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese;
- High school diploma;
- Ability to entertain, communicate and socialise with persons of all nationalities and all ages and backgrounds;
- Ability to perform and lead Dance classes in: Caribbean, Latin, Ballroom, Brazilian Dances and Miscellaneous;
- Ability to communicate easily in all above languages is a relevant plus.