Data and Exams Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data and Exams Manager to join our team.
- Supporting the management, development and maintenance of school reporting, data and assessment systems;
- Using SIMS for the input and maintenance of all assessment and reporting data;
- To manage and deliver the examination process for the school ensuring full compliance;
- Distribution of results information;
- Arrange and manage invigilation staff;
- Analyse and interpret internal and external data as directed by the SLT;
- Resolve exam clashes and ensure SEND pupils are accommodated appropriately;
- To actively track data and assist with the timely production of reports for Leadership, Governors and/or external school stakeholders;
- Ensuring school exam policies adhere to JCQ guidelines, and pass on relevant award body information to staff and pupils;
- Managing entries and timetabling for all external and internal examinations.
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview.