French Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a French Teacher to join our team.
- Occasional French trips may require your attendance and support to organise;
- Regularly reporting to the Head of Department;
- Teaching, planning and marking;
- Managing class sizes of up to 30 students at one time.
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to inspire and build good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues;
- Qualified Teacher Status: A degree qualification in teaching (e.g. PGCE or Bachelor’s in Education) or French graduate equivalent;
- Recent UK teaching experience or international experience within a British curriculum-based, BSO-accredited school;
- Expert knowledge of your subject area as evidenced by your experience, passion and CPD in teaching the French language;
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and/or police check.