GCSE English Lecturer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a GCSE English Lecturer to join our team.
- Delivery English GCSE in a FE College;
- Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required;
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions;
- Preparing teaching materials;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons;
- Working in the English department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College’s standards of work;
- Checking and assessing pupils’ work.
- Hold a teaching qualification;
- Hold a DBS on the update service or dated within the last 12 months;
- Have experience delivering GCSE and Functional Skills English;
- Hold a qualification/degree in English.