Head Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Teacher to join our team.
- Establishing that a consistent, constant and well maintained curriculum is delivered to all pupils to assure academic targets are achieved;
- Provide the highest levels of support for staff well-being;
- Promote effective engagement with parents and the wider community, increasing the profile of the school;
- Ensure that children benefit from the highest standards of teaching, promoting the highest of ambitions;
- Have the vision, passion and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children and staff to achieve their full potential;
- Leading the pursuits and development of the School on a daily basis;
- Have a wider focus on education including provision for our youngest learners;
- Give the highest priority to the quality of education at Holcombe Brook Primary School;
- Working alongside the Regional Manager, Chair of Governors and the board to promote and enhance the future growth of the service;
- Maintain consistently high expectations;
- Have the drive and a clear strategy for developing high standards of teaching and learning.
- Happy, motivated children, who embrace the high behavioural standards expected and show a positive attitude to their learning;
- Year on year improvements in performance data, with a clear window to embed further improvements and interventions before the next inspection cycle;
- Supportive and committed Governors, and a parent body who are engaged in school life.