Headteacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Headteacher to join our team.
- Be able to think strategically and clearly communicate a vision of excellence that sets high standards for every pupil;
- Demonstrate the ability to embrace and enable change in a manner which exemplifies the qualities, vision and ethos of our school.
- Maintain the needs and aspirations of all students at the centre of our thinking;
- Provide inspirational, strategic and professional leadership;
- Promote high standards of behaviour, mutual respect, attendance, and individual attainment;
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning experiences for all our young people;
- To understand the challenges of leading a school with above average % of PP and SEND;
- The vision to take the school from Good to Outstanding, whilst maintaining and enhancing the qualities that make us unique;
- A passion for deaf education and commitment to the very best outcomes for young people;
- To champion closing the gap between vulnerable pupils and non-vulnerable pupils;
- A strong commitment to school improvement and effective management;
- Foster and develop good relationships with parents and the community;
- To have an extensive knowledge of safeguarding and working with a broad range of agencies and professionals;
- The ability to collaborate and build partnerships, both internally and with the wider world;
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of SEND;
- Can demonstrate they are able to support and empower staff to create the best learning environment for our children;
- The capacity to inspire and motivate further a committed team.