History Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a History Teacher to join our team.
- Full time position for a History Teacher or Newly Qualified History Teacher;
- Working with an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ school in Oldham;
- Access to excellent training as well as real opportunities for progression;
- Paid in line with teaching scale point and responsibilities upheld (£24,373 – £40,490);
- Ensuring highly effective assessment and intervention to enable all students to achieve their aspirations;
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 to ensure excellent progress and outcomes for every child;
- Maintaining the highest quality of teaching and learning.
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background;
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities;
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children;
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check;
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons;
- Experienced or newly qualified history teacher;
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety & Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and their application;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Great transport links and perfectly located for job seekers from Herts, Beds, Bucks and North and West London;
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team;
- Have experience teaching KS3/KS4;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children;
- Excellent facilities;
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate an ability to learn.