Humanities Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Humanities Teacher to join our team.
- Implementing the Key Stage 3 and 4 curriculum and providing booster sessions where needed to raise standards within the classroom;
- Being able to build a good rapport with staff members and children alike;
- Preparing and delivering innovative lessons to create a stimulating and motivating environment for children;
- Monitoring and evaluating pupil’s progress to attain a high standard of results within GCSES.
- Native-level English speaker or can demonstrate equivalent proficiency;
- a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Humanities or Humanities related field or Education;
- at least 2 years of teaching experience,
- Experience of teaching the English National Curriculum (Key Stages 3, 4 and 5);
- Qualified Teacher Status qualification is desired but not essential;
- Relevant experience teaching History or Geography to children.