Leadership & Management Coach / Assessor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Leadership & Management Coach / Assessor to join our team.
- Provide Functional Skills support where required;
- Visit/observe apprentices in their place of work to gather high quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship;
- Monitor learner attendance and 20% off the job hours;
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress;
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews in a timely manner.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners;
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people;
- Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Strong experience of working in senior management positions;
- Functional skills Level 2 Maths, English, ICT;
- Assessing qualification (Level 3) e.g. TAQA or A1;
- Relevant teaching qualification (Minimum level 3 award in Education and Training);
- Familiarisation with the Level 3 & Level 5 CMI standards;
- Level 5 Management qualification.