Museum Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Museum Administrator to join our team.
- To handle customer inquiries and complaints including complaints recording and management;
- cash collection;
- Raise sales invoices, receipts, statements and credit notes as required;
- General ad hoc office admin duties;
- Event Management;
- Regularly checking the accounts inbox for invoices and remittance advice;
- Ensure all cheques received are recorded immediately in to the Cheques Record Book and banked weekly;
- Answering telephone calls, emails, handling incoming post and distributing;
- Main point of contact for all office administration duties, facilities, finance support;
- Maintaining office premises, supplies, stationary, kitchen utilities, electricity, computer hardware etc;
- To ensure that the whole office is tidy, clean and presentable at all times and to liaise with cleaners regarding problems or complaints;
- Ad-hoc support to team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and high levels of written accuracy;
- Administration experience necessary;
- Credible education. Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritising and ability to use initiative;
- Strong organisational and planning skills, methodical with good attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge or IT applications.