PE Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PE Teacher to join our team.
- Delivering lessons that encourage physical activity and exercise;
- Managing student behaviour;
- Following health and safety guidelines during activities;
- Safeguarding all students;
- Following all policies and procedures on safeguarding;
- Marking and planning;
- Recording attendance in accordance with the school policy;
- Ensuring a constructive working environment and an organised workspace.
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Qualified Teacher Status;
- A relevant honours degree;
- Experience in teaching British curriculum;
- Hold UK Teacher Status, NQT’s welcome to apply;
- Degree in the subject teaching;
- NQTs are welcome to apply;
- Have recent experience with the new GCSE grading system;
- Have experience managing children with challenging behaviour;
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).