Primary SEN Teaching Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team.
- Supporting the students social and emotional development;
- Helping students to re-engage with education and develop goals to take them through the school and towards nationally-recognised qualifications;
- Working with potential challenging behaviour and/ or complex needs;
- Working with the teacher to help the pupils access the curriculum;
- Implementing behaviour management tools;
- Assisting students who have SEMH;
- Working with other TAs and support staff.
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained.