Returns Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Returns Administrator to join our team.
- Assist and support the Returns Manager in their day to day tasks;
- Co-ordinate Returns with Warehouse, Engineers, Sales and Customer Service Departments;
- Execute and perform returns activities within the warehouse;
- Ensuring that all actions meet the required levels of accuracy and quality including documentation;
- All safety clothing and Personal Protective Equipment;
- Ensuring that return tasks are completed according to procedures in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate prioritisation;
- Working to a defined process withing their Product Return Dept;
- Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided by our client.
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with both internal/external customers to obtain any required information to process complaints.