SEMH Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEMH Teacher to join our team.
- Undergoing in-service training where required;
- Observing and implementing current school policies and good practice;
- Delivering lessons to primary or secondary students, we work with both;
- Contributing the school and pupil progress;
- Planning and marking may be required in a long term role;
- Assessing and recording students’ progress, preparing reports.
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK.