sen / pru / semh teaching assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a sen / pru / semh teaching assistant to join our team.
- Working closely with other staff to ensure the facilitation of learning;
- Creating specific lessons plans based to accommodate all students;
- Monitoring every student’s development and creating plans to help with progress;
- Creating a positive learning environment.
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have legal right to work in the UK;
- Current DBS;
- Possess strong classroom/behaviour management skills;
- Specialist SEBD (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School;
- Team-teach trained (Veritas can provide this);
- SEBD experience;
- Experience working in a challenging school such as SEN, SEMH or Pupil referral unit;
- Open minded;
- DBS essential;
- Confident, strong behaviour management and unfazed with challenging behaviour;
- SEN experience is essential;
- Experience within a support work with a child related experience;
- Professional manner.